If your house or building has mould contamination, it could be due to different reasons: leaky roofs, building maintenance problems, plumbing problems and flooding. Moulds (mildew, fungi) can grow inside your home at around 4° Celsius and can survive within a large range of temperatures.
Mould can be found in damp, dark places (bathrooms, kitchen, basement or recently flooded basement, plumbing spaces, areas with poor ventilation and outdoors in humid surroundings). Mould contamination may also be caused by incomplete drying of flooring materials such as concrete and carpets.
Exposure to moulds can cause serious health hazards.